Erickson & Associates
ASSOCIATION AND NONPROFIT CONSULTING
Erickson & Associates Consulting can assist your organization with an external review of program operations.
- Does the organization’s programming match the mission and established strategic plan and operational plan?
- Have longstanding programs been evaluated for effectiveness in attaining the organization’s goals and objectives?
- Have changing membership demographics been considered in assessing program resources?
Organizational Structure Analysis
We identify key processes and systems that need updating or streamlining to match the organization’s framework to its mission.
- How frequently are Articles of Incorporation, bylaws, and policy documents updated?
- What process examines membership levels and benefits on a regular basis?
Governance Structure Analysis
A thorough exploration of existing structures can help identify efficiencies for a more effective governing body and resulting member engagement.
Board composition, size and positions, committees, and task forces
- Is the Board size too small or too big?
- Is there a position description for each Board position?
- How do committees function?
- Is there a place for Task Forces or Ad Hoc groups?
- How effective is the current regional structure?
Board recruitment, composition, terms, succession
- Is there a systematic process and program for Board recruitment?
- Is Board recruitment ongoing?
- Is there a clear succession plan in place?
Board training and development, including materials, frequency, trainers
- What training is required for new and continuing Board members?
- Who creates the materials and provides the training?
- How are board meetings evaluated for their effectiveness?